MM #50 : Eminem - Shake That Ass

By | 10:36 Leave a Comment

I don’t know what it is about this track – but its such a crowd puller especially in a hip hop club ! And honestly – fab waist, hip and thigh work out if you start shaking that ass the right way !

I watched the video for the 1st time when searching for the track to put up – and its pretty sick ! Loving’ the cartoon video !

I know I gotta shake my ass all week – might as well make it a lot of fun right ! (damn I so want to go dancing !)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!