Scribbles on Flight ...

By | 18:49 Leave a Comment
I was on a flight back from Jaipur on Sunday night after organizing a wedding for a client, and despite the tiredness that seemed to have taken over every cell in my body - I was restless and hence began 'scribbling' thoughts down in my notebook ... here's what came of it ...

There's too much that I want to pen down and for a change I'm actually 'writing' this note instead of typing away ... so slightly different as I can't seem to note down my thoughts quick enough

Maybe I should just wait to get home and type this all up (but then it kind of defeats the purpose of blogging right ?? or is blogging restricted to being online ??) .. am on a flight back home and I if I so much as atempt to close my eyes I might just pass out and then I'd never complete this !

Hmmm ..
my hand writing is looking quite untidy right about now .. so will stop and continue from home ...
I obviously didn't get around to continuing my note but I will one of these days .. still have to update the two additional blogs I've written for Magic of Melodies :)