Diva's A To Z Challenge Theme Reveal

By | 10:41 Leave a Comment
I noticed that the A to Z Challenge was hosting a 'Theme Reveal Blogfest' (which unfortunately I didn't get to sign up for in time) and realized that over the last 2 years that I have always 'revealed' my theme beforehand and now it's a part of a lot of linky love as of 2013 ! 


Those of you who have followed my blog will recall that my theme in 2012 was the A to Z of Blogging and then in 2013 it was the A to Z of Sex (yes a tad racy but I got a lot of positive feedback and re-tweets on those posts).  

I've been through a lot emotionally over the last 7 months which resulted in me in neglecting my blog; and I thought it would be apt to choose the theme I've chosen. 

So without further ado - the theme for my 2014 A to Z Challenge is the A to Z of Life !  I'll be posting about the things I think are important in life including traits that can help enhance our day to day lifestyle.  I hope you are able to join me on this journey and share your thoughts to my two bits !